This practical "how-to guide" provides guidance on using conservation tillage under furrow irrigation to growers, crop consultants, and public sector practitioners. This guide incorporates 4 years of field research done near Fort Collins and years of work done on the Western Slope as well as wisdom and experience of local farmers practicing conservation tillage.
- Guidelines for Using Conservation Tillage Under Furrow Irrigation
- CoAgMet Data for ARDEC, Fort Collins, CO (Real-time and historical weather data) Station name: ftc03-CSU-ARDEC
- Conservation Technology Information Center
- NRCS Energy Estimator: Tillage
- Colorado Conservation Tillage Association
- University of California Conservation Agriculture Systems Institute
 Mitchell, J. P., G. S. Pettygrove, S. Upadhyaya, A. Shrestha, R. Fry, R. Roy, P. Hogan, R. Vargas, and K. Hembree. 2009. Classification of Conservation Tillage Practices in California Irrigated Row Crop Systems. University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. Publication 8364.
 Sprague, L. A. and A.I. Greve. 2003. Changes in Nutrient and Pesticide Concentrations in Urban and Agricultural Areas of the South Platte River Basin, Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska, 1994–2000, USGS Water-Resources Investigations Report 02-4270, 12 p.